Timing by Chasing 3
Since 2009, Chasing 3 has utilized the Jaguar timing system by Innovative Timing Systems, offering a variety of timing chips suitable for any type of race. Whether your race has a small or large field, our goal is to provide an exceptional experience for both race participants and the race producer.
- Disposable RFID timing tags – either on the back of a bib or bike plate, placed on the helmet.
- Triathlon chip: secured to the athlete’s ankle with a neoprene, velcro strap.
- Race day data entry provided.
- Announcer Line – Allows announcer to broadcast the participants as they come across the finish line.
- Split Points – Available at any point along the course to capture timing data (example – the 5K of a 10K, Half-Marathon of a Marathon).
- Redundant, backup finish system.
- Awards and results available as participants finish • Customized detailed reports.
- Results posted online prior to our team leaving the race site.
- Entire staff provided to handle finish, timing and results – no volunteers needed.
Additional Services Available
- Custom Bibs
- Live streaming of results online
- Onsite live results
- Text message and social media updates
- Online Registration setup and maintenance
- Dynamic Bib Assigning